Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation (2/17/22-3/24/22)
February 17 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Chicago Time
Do you want to lead your organization along the path to building truly cohesive, high-performing teams? With The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation, you will gain the confidence and the credentials to lead any team through The Five Behaviors® program with ease.
In this blended online learning course, you will hone your facilitator techniques and instincts to effectively navigate teams through unexpected, challenging circumstances that can arise during a Five Behaviors session.
In just five weeks, you will:
- Enhance your expertise in The Five Behaviors model
- Gain the confidence to navigate challenging Five Behaviors team sessions
- Earn the credentials to be an even more valued resource to your organization
The course includes five weekly virtual 90-minute sessions + pre-work:
- February 17, 2022: Begin online pre-work
- February 24, 2022: Introduction to the Models (live virtual)
- March 3, 2022: Trust (live virtual)
- March 10, 2022: Conflict and Commitment (live virtual)
- March 17, 2022: Accountability and Results (live virtual)
- March 24, 2022: Project Team Presentations (live virtual)