BUILDING STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT IN STRATEGIC PLANNING 8/2/23 9:00am-12:00pm Pacific Time
Building Stakeholder Engagement in Strategic Planning” workshop is to engage participants in the strategic planning process while utilizing virtual tools to collaborate and achieve shared results. In this session, experience tools and strategies to create a high-performing work culture that delivers impact improves services to customers, and achieves mission priorities.
- Practice using the interactive white-board tool
called mural.co to elevate stakeholder
collaboration when brainstorming and
- Hone shared results on strategic plan activities
and refine steps for more successful
implementation and performance.
- Discover how to integrate customer-centricity
into the work culture by identifying the scope of
customer needs as they align to mission priorities
and strategic plan ecosystems.
- Plan to increase accountability on strategic plan
commitments and to direct actions to improve
program and service delivery and customer
- Capture the team’s discussions and decisions
with a digital artifact and living document that
makes collaboration visual, nurtures commitment
and stakeholder buy-in
12 in stock