People Smarts for the Workplace 3/1/23 and 3/3/23 9:00am-1:00pm Hawaii Time
Discover how you can help people work better together by building more effective relationships starting with understanding personalities and the needs that drives people’s behaviors.
Everything DiSC® is a tool to help people work better together. Understand why people behave in a certain way. Discover strategies to bridge the communication gap and prevent it from negatively impacting your team or your success at work. Apply Everything DiSC® to get intended results in communication, relationship, management, sales, and service.
In this workshop, you will be able to complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explore the DISC styles of Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness to understand people’s needs.
- Discover how all styles have their own set of strengths and communication preferences.
- Learn how their DISC style impacts their approach to communication and teamwork.
- Discover a formula to “people-read” behaviors in order to understand people’s communication needs.
- Learn a model to adapt their DISC style in order to create relationships that are comfortable and effective.
- Practice adapting strategies to increase buy-in, gain comfort in relationships, and work more effectively with people.
* In-person, Dave and Busters
11 in stock