The Five Behaviors® Certification Live sessions: May 7, 9, 14, and 16 , 10:00 am-12:00 pm (Chicago), 4:00-6:00 pm (London)
FIVE BEHAVIORS CERTIFICATION
Five Behaviors® Certification prepares facilitators to deliver engaging and impactful Five Behaviors® experiences that help build cohesive teams.
In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
- Discover the foundational principles of The Five Behaviors model.
- Explore the entire Five Behaviors solution portfolio from two perspectives – the learner and the facilitator.
- Learn how to build custom solutions and deliver Five Behaviors experiences.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants will earn the credential of The Five Behaviors® Certified Practitioner.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After completing The Five Behaviors Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of The Five Behaviors model and key principles.
- Mastery of the full Five Behaviors solution portfolio: Team Development and Personal Development.
- Understanding of how to build, customize, and deliver impactful Five Behaviors learning experiences to address unique training needs.
- Facilitation techniques learned while receiving feedback from peers in a supportive environment.
20 in stock